jueves, 22 de abril de 2021

Who am I?

Hello classmates, my names is Braulio Sariego, I’m chemestry and pharmacy student and i have been studying for five years, I was born at Felix Bulnes Hospital, Santiago de Chile and my family consists in my parents, a little brother, grandmother, and my girlfriend, but however, one month ago my daughter Isabella was born, she came to change my life (she won’t let me sleep :$). Also if I tell you about my family, I can’t exclude my four dogs, their name are Matias, Chelo, Luna and Bambam (my christmas dog).


Well about my, if someone who knows me, could describe me, would probably say that I love my career, I love so much my family, and I love play with my dogs too much.
Finally, I would like to tell you my main hobbies are videogames and watching series (Breaking bad is my favorite), BUT I think that now I should include in my hobbies, changed diapers and making the baby bottles.

3 comentarios:

  1. woww you will not be able to sleep more peacefully, good luck, congratulations on the arrival of your daughter.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Very good blog, a lot of encouragement and luck because begin a father is a great responsibility.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Congratulations on your baby! I hope she is well.

    ResponderEliminar

A subject you enjoyed studying

It 's a difficult question, because I have taken 54 subjects in these almost 5 years of university, I have learned a lot of things, such...