lunes, 12 de julio de 2021

An expert / person in your field that you admire

Hello everyone, today I want to tell you about the teacher Orlando Campos Jara, who sadly passed away from COVID on May 1, 2021.

Fortunately I had the pleasure of meet him in my first year of university, because he was my teacher of Introduction to Calculus and Differential and Integral Calculos. I remember him doing his job perfectly, explaining a subject a thousand times if it was necessary. He also explained things with great detail and with great ease.

But the most characterized him was his cheerful personality, making us laugh a lot of with their stories, anecdotes or even their jokes in each class. Therefore, his personality caused an atmosphere in classes that was extraordinary.

All this makes me fell a great admiration for Prof. Campos. His death caused me and all the people who were able to share with him, a great pain when we heard the news.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

A subject you enjoyed studying

It 's a difficult question, because I have taken 54 subjects in these almost 5 years of university, I have learned a lot of things, such...