jueves, 15 de julio de 2021

A subject you enjoyed studying

It's a difficult question, because I have taken 54 subjects in these almost 5 years of university, I have learned a lot of things, such as molecules, administration, drugs, anatomy, microorganisms, etc. But the subject I enjoyed the most was Biopharmacy and Pharmacokinetics (I even took it online).

Biopharmacy and Pharmacokinetics, in a few words, It corresponds to the study of the set of processes that occur in our organism from the moment a drug is administered to the patient (regardless of the route of administration), until the absorption process begins (when the drug enters the circulatory system).

One the things I loved the most, was that I learned how to calculate with mathematical formulas, also how the drug is dristributed in our body and to know how a disease can effect the dose of the drug (for example, decreased kidney function).i 

By the way, all this a bit contradictory, because this is applied in the clinical area, but I'm not interested in working in the clinical area. I want to work in the pharmaceutical industry, I want to make drugs, but unfortunately that is where the subject Biopharmacy and Pharmacokinetics doesn't work for me.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

A subject you enjoyed studying

It 's a difficult question, because I have taken 54 subjects in these almost 5 years of university, I have learned a lot of things, such...